85 FT. Luxury Motor Yacht
The beautiful 85 foot Contessa had a full refit in 2014, she is looking amazing! The salon is open with plenty of seating for family and friends. Two crescent shaped white leaather sofas face each other which looks striking against the cherry wood interior and brand new carpet. Across from the formal dining area for 8, is the U shaped dinette. The galley boosts all stainless steel appliances, two convection ovens, dishwasher & two freezers. Forward on the lower deck are three staterooms all with their own bathrooms. The master is full beam, queen bed, walk-in closet and large shower. The two forward staterooms both have twin beds and bath with a shower. The VIP is situated aft and is also full beam with a queen bed and bath with shower. You can sunbathe on the bow, and the upper deck has plenty of shade which is accessed by the twin curved stairs from the aft deck. At night the underwater colored lights give off a beautiful ambience. The Contessa is very sea worthy and stable due to her beam, large stabilitzers and powerful bow thruster. Perfect for day trips, overnight trips and week long trips to the Sea of Cortez. Captain Billy Albaugh is from San Diego and has spent most of his life on the ocean. He is very professional and pleasant and will go out of his way to make your experience memorable. Deck hands Santiago and Jose Luis have also grown up by the sea and take great pride in the Contessa and love all water sports activities. Rebecca, your hostess, is a Cabo native and has been around boats all her life, she is great with detail and very personable.
DEPARTURE: quest request
LOCATION: Cabo San Lucas Marina
EQUIPMENT: (2) Kayaks, (3) SUP boards, Snorkel gear, bait well, 11.5 ft. Dinghy 30 hp. Fishing gear for regular fishing, bottom fishing and stand up fishing.
AMENITIES: New curved 55 inch HD TV, Wi-Fi available on board within cellphone range. Satellite TV, Satellite phone. New fusion speaker sound system throughout the yacht.
CHEF AND BAR: 2 hours: $200, 3-4 hours: $250, 5-8 hours: $300 Basic open bar: $40 per person
- 2 Hour Cruise: $2250.00- 10 guests ($100 extra guests, 18 max) includes appertizers and drink selection.
- 3 Hour Cruise: $3000.00- 10 guests ( $100 extra guests, 15 max) includes appertizers and drink selection.
- 4 Hour Cruise: $3500.00- 10 guests ( $125 extra guests, 14 max) includes appertizers, lunch and drink selection.
- 6 Hour Cruise: $4500.00- 10 guests ( $150 extra guests, 14 max) includes appertizers, lunch and drink selection.
- 7 Hour Cruise: $5000.00- 10 guests ( $175 extra guests, 14 max) includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and drink selection.
- 8 Hour Cruise: $5700.00- 10 guests ( $175 extra guests, 14 max) includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and drink selection.
All charters include: Beer, Margaritas, mixed drinks, soft drinks, Gatorade, Iced tea, Pellegrino, Coconut water. Champagne and premium liquors available for purchase.
Taxes are not included.